It was dumb, it was stupid, it was doomed from the start.
Celeste and Jesse Forever [Blu-ray] 1. The person who cares less has all the power. Nobody wants to be the one who’s more interested.
2. Because we want to show how cavalier and blasé we can be to the other person, little psychological games like ‘Intentionally Take Hours Or Days To Text Back’ will happen. They aren’t fun.
3. A person being carefree because they have zero interest in you looks exactly like a person being carefree because they think you’re amazing & are making a conscious effort to play it cool. Good luck deciphering between the two.
4. Making phone calls is a dying art. Chances are, most of your relationship’s communication will happen via text, which is the most detached, impersonal form of interaction. Get familiar with those emoticon options.
5. Set plans are dead. People have options and up-to-the-minute updates on their friends (or other potential romantic interests) whereabouts…
View original post 597 more words
Some say you’re supposed to work for love; others say you’re supposed to wait. I don’t really know how one works for love; don’t understand how to wait for it either. I suppose you go about your life and keep busy with all the things that are supposed to be keeping you busy. I’ve heard and read and said some form of, “Do the things you love, focus on being the best you, and then you will find somebody. Or they will find you.” And I’ve read and heard and said, “Go for it – be a go-getter when it comes to love like you would be for anything else.” But on bad days, all of these words lose meaning. And on these bad days, you will feel deprived of romantic love.
You’re not supposed to complain about being single or feel sad about it or…
View original post 578 more words
Originally posted on Thought Catalog:
1. Shit Happens. No, really. Sometimes stuff just happens and we have no control over it. So what that your bestie had to cancel on your dinner plans because she was still wiped from going…
It takes just a single heartbreak for a person to become creative and inspired
Be proud of every scar on your heart, each one holds a lifetime’s worth of lessons.